A Contractor’s Best Friend
At Lynn Imaging, we’re proud of our employees. The individuals who work here are more than just great employees—they’re also fantastic people. And Amanda Schoonover is certainly no exception.
Amanda specializes in Construction Information Management. In other words, she’s a contractor’s best friend.
For over 60 years, the construction industry has trusted Lynn Imaging to manage, organize, and effectively communicate the details of their projects. As a result, we’ve become so much more than a printer—we’re also the leading source for Construction Information Management. And these services are made possible by Amanda’s commitment to understanding and streamlining the world of construction.
But, beyond her excellent work, Amanda is also an inspiring and hilarious human being. She’s so great, in fact, that we want you to have the opportunity to get to know her. So here’s a sneak-peak into the life of Amanda Schoonover:
· Hometown: Lawrenceburg, KY
· Degree: Bachelor’s in Social Work with a minor in business. Master’s in Social Work. Both from the University of Kentucky!
· What’s on your bucket list:
1. Go to Napa Valley as often as possible.
2. Write a book.
3. I’d love to drive a race car.
· Most-annoying list: Cracking knuckles makes my skin crawl. (I know who you are, knuckle-crackers.)
· All-time favorite movie: Shawshank Redemption… or Pulp Fiction
· Random piece of info: I am a 3-year breast cancer survivor, and I ridiculously love to eat nachos.
· What famous person do people tell you that you look like: Most recently, Julie Bowen (the mom from Modern Family)
More on Amanda, next Month!